It’s not easy being a young teenager—too old for day camp, not quite old enough for a summer job.
For 7th to 9th graders, the Ramblers Teen Camp is the way to go. This camp is the perfect solution for younger teens who want an exciting summer with their friends, but who still need some structure and supervision. (For 10th graders, our Leader-in-Training program provides just the right mix of camp activities, leadership training, and supervised trips.)
Two days a week, campers go on supervised day trips to teen-approved destinations.
2017 RAMBLERS TRIP SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
- Tuesday 6/27 Belmar Beach
- Thursday 6/29 Great Adventure / 6:00pm Late Night
- Wednesday 7/5 Kayaking or Paddle Boarding at Spruce Run
- Thursday 7/6 Dutch Springs Water Park / 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/11 Asbury Park Beach
- Thursday 7/13 Freedom Fest, State Fair/ 6:00 pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/18 Manasquan Beach
- Thursday 7/20 Camelbeach Mountain Water Park / 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/25 Belmar Beach
- Thursday 7/27 Great Adventure / 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 8/1 Jenkinson Beach
- Thursday 8/3 Hurricane Harbor / 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 8/8 Manasquan Beach
- Thursday 8/10 Mountain Creek Action Park / 7:00 pm Late Night
- Tuesday 8/15 Asbury Park Beach
- Wednesday 8/16 Dorney Park / 6:00pm Late Night
The other three days, they swim, play sports, participate in electives, and take advantage of the other activities available on our 225-acre campus, like mountain boarding and water sliding.
It’s the best of both worlds - freedom with supervision.