There's no better way to spend summer than making a difference for children.
If you are willing to commit to providing campers with a fun, safe, memorable summer, then Rambling Pines Day Camp may be right for you.
At Rambling Pines, you will have the opportunity to support, nurture, teach, interact with and care for children in a dynamic environment. Each day brings new challenges and adventures. You will help campers cultivate their confidence, skills and friendships. Being a staff member at Rambling Pines means being willing to learn and grow. Rambling Pines staff must be prepared to step up to the plate each and every day of the summer.
Please contact the camp office to inquire about these available positions.
- Pre School Teachers
- Elementary School Teachers
- High School Teachers
- Phys Ed Teachers
- Group Counselor
- Jr. Counselor (entering 11th or 12th grade)
- Lifeguard (We are offering Lifeguard Certification in June)
- Swim Instructors (WSI)
- Art Instructor
- Music/ Drama Instructor
- Gymnastics Instructor
- Sports Instructor
- Ropes Course Instructor
- Nature Instructor
- Horseback Riding Instructor
- Computer/ Tech Instructor
- Outdoor Education Instructor (great position for someone with a background in scouting)
- Specialists (call to inquire)
Fill out a staff application. (Online)