There's no better way to spend summer than making a difference for children.
If you are willing to commit to providing campers with a fun, safe, memorable summer, then Rambling Pines Day Camp may be right for you.
At Rambling Pines, you will have the opportunity to support, nurture, teach, interact with and care for children in a dynamic environment. Each day brings new challenges and adventures. You will help campers cultivate their confidence, skills and friendships. Being a staff member at Rambling Pines means being willing to learn and grow. Rambling Pines staff must be prepared to step up to the plate each and every day of the summer.
Please contact the camp office to inquire about these available positions.
- Group Counselor
- Jr. Counselor (entering 11th or 12th grade)
- Lifeguard (We are offering Lifeguard Certification June 4, 10 & 11)
- Swim Instructors (WSI)
- Gymnastics Instructor
- Sports Specialist
- Ropes Course Specialist
- Nature Specialist
- Computer/ Tech Specialist
- Outdoor Education Specialist (great position for someone with a background in scouting)
- Specialists (call to inquire)
Fill out a staff application. (Online)