There's no better way to spend summer than making a difference for children.
If you are willing to commit to providing campers with a fun, safe, memorable summer, then Rambling Pines Day Camp may be right for you.
At Rambling Pines, you will have the opportunity to support, nurture, teach, interact with and care for children in a dynamic environment. Each day brings new challenges and adventures. You will help campers cultivate their confidence, skills and friendships. Being a staff member at Rambling Pines means being willing to learn and grow. Rambling Pines staff must be prepared to step up to the plate each and every day of the summer.
Please contact the camp office to inquire about these available positions.
- Pre School Teachers
- Elementary School Teachers
- High School Teachers
- Group Counselor
- Travel Counselor (one or more years of college)
- Jr. Counselor (entering 11th or 12th grade)
- Lifeguard (Training Available)
- Swim Instructor
- Horseback Riding Instructor
- Specialists (art, nature, science, sports, performing arts, boating, tennis, or let us know your specialty)
Fill out a staff application. (Online)