It’s not easy being a young teenager—too old for day camp, not quite old enough for a summer job.
For 7th to 9th graders, the Ramblers Teen Camp is the way to go. This camp is the perfect solution for younger teens who want an exciting summer with their friends, but who still need some structure and supervision.
(For 10th graders, our Leader-in-Training program provides just the right mix of camp activities, leadership training, and supervised trips.)
Two days a week, campers go on supervised day trips to teen-approved destinations.
Teen Summer Day Camp Trip Schedule
2020 RAMBLERS TRIP SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
- Tuesday 6/30 Asbury Park Beach
- Thursday 7/2 Paddle Boarding Spruce Run
- Tuesday 7/7 Belmar Beach
- Thursday 7/9 Six Flags Great Adventure / 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/14 Medieval Times Lunch and Show
- Thursday 7/16 Ocean Ice Palace(ice bumper cars and skating)/Jenkinsons Beach / 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/21 Manasquan Beach
- Thursday 7/23 Camelbeach Mountain Water Park / 6:00pm Late
- Tuesday 7/28 Belmar Beach
- Thursday 7/30 Mountain Creek Water Park / 7:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 8/4 Asbury Park Beach
- Thursday 8/6 Somerset Patriots and YESTERcades Arcade / 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 8/11 Hopewell Rock Quarry Swim Club
- Thursday 8/13 Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom / 6:00pm Late
- Tuesday 8/18 Jenkinsons Beach
- Wednesday 8/19 Six Flags Great Adventure / 6:00pm Late Night
The other three days, they swim, play sports, participate in electives, and take advantage of the other activities available on our 225-acre campus, like mountain boarding and water sliding.
It’s the best of both worlds - freedom with supervision.