It’s not easy being a young teenager—too old for day camp, not quite old enough for a summer job.
For 7th to 9th graders, the Ramblers Teen Camp is the way to go. This camp is the perfect solution for younger teens who want an exciting summer with their friends, but who still need some structure and supervision.
(For 10th graders, our Leader-in-Training program provides just the right mix of camp activities, leadership training, and supervised trips.)
Two days a week, campers go on supervised day trips to teen-approved destinations.
Teen Summer Day Camp Trip Schedule
2021 RAMBLERS TRIP SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
- Tuesday 6/29 Belmar Beach
- Thursday 7/1 Paddle Boarding
- Tuesday 7/6 Jersey Shore BlueClaws
- Thursday 7/8 Asbury Park Beach
- Tuesday 7/13 Manasquan Beach
- Thursday 7/15 Pineland Adventures - Kayaking
- Tuesday 7/20 Jenkinson's Beach
- Thursday 7/22 Quarry Swim Club
- Tuesday 7/27 Belmar Beach
- Thursday 7/29 Dutch Springs Aqua Park
- Tuesday 8/3 Asbury Park Beach
- Thursday 8/5 Paddle Boarding
- Thursday 8/10 Jenkinson's Beach
- Thursday 8/12 Quarry Swim Club
- Tuesday 8/17 Manasquan Beach
- Wednesday 8/18 Jello Tag
The other three days, they swim, play sports, participate in electives, and take advantage of the other activities available on our 225-acre campus, like mountain boarding and water sliding.
It’s the best of both worlds - freedom with supervision.