It’s not easy being a young teenager—too old for day camp, not quite old enough for a summer job.
For 7th to 9th graders, the Ramblers Teen Camp is the way to go. This camp is the perfect solution for younger teens who want an exciting summer with their friends, but who still need some structure and supervision.
Two days a week, campers go on supervised day trips to teen-approved destinations.
Teen Summer Day Camp Trip Schedule
2022 RAMBLERS TRIP SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
- Tuesday 6/28 Belmar Beach
- Thursday 6/30 Six Flags Great Adventure/ 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/5 Kayaking, South Branch Raritan River
- Thursday 7/7 Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom/ 6:00 pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/12 Quarry Swim Club
- Thursday 7/14 Tomahawk Lake/ 6:00 pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/19 Asbury Park Beach
- Thursday 7/21 Mountain Creek Water Park/ 7:00 pm Late Night
- Tuesday 7/26 Jenkinson's Beach
- Thursday 7/28 Six Flags Great Adventure/ 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 8/2 Manasquan Beach
- Thursday 8/4 Hurricane Harbor/ 6:00pm Late Night
- Tuesday 8/9 Belmar Beach & Paddle boarding/ 6:00 pm Late Night
- Thursday 8/11 Somerset Patriots (Yankees AA Farm Team)
- Tuesday 8/16 Asbury Park Beach
- Wednesday 8/17 Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark/6:00 pm Late Night
The other three days, they swim, play sports, participate in electives, and take advantage of the other activities available on our 225-acre campus, like mountain boarding and water sliding.
It’s the best of both worlds - freedom with supervision.